Deep Learning Engineer
Data scientist - Deep Learning specialist
To provide unique and accurate natural language conversational tools.
Conduct cutting-edge research and development in the science of deep learning, combining machine intelligence with human abilities in a seamless experience. You will be deploying product at scale to create a massive shift in the customer service industry. You will be helping the largest companies deploy innovative artificial intelligence solutions to engage with their customers on a highly personalized level to keep their clients ahead of the competition.
You’ll be bringing practical applications of artificial intelligence into the customer service operations of global companies enabling companies to live up to and exceed rising consumer expectations. You’ll be working on designing and developing the platform core at the heart of which are deep learning algorithms, trained on historical customer service transcripts of customer service logs and integrated directly into the contact centre’s existing software. Automating customer service through AI and machine learning-powered chatbots.
- PhD degree in computer science, machine learning, or equivalent field
- Hands on experience with a neural network library such as Theano, Tensorflow, or Torch
- Experience with scientific libraries such as numpy, matplotlib, sklearn and skimage
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Ability to effectively communicate your research to people who don’t have machine learning experience
- Technical proficiency in Python and C++
- Technical proficiency GPU programming using CUDA and OpenCL
- Experience with NLP algorithms
- Demonstrable coding experience on Github
- Have participated in Kaggle competitions
- Have completed graduate-level coursework in statistics
- Experimental design experience
- Familiarity with customer service