Data Science Trainer
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Data Scientist, or Data Science Trainer in Dubai. The contract will be for a duration of 12 months, and earnings will be TAX FREE as you will be working under Dubai tax laws.
The customer works in the retail space and the ideal candidate will be comfortable explaining Data Science topics to a technical and non-technical business audience (i.e. explaining how the organization can leverage Data Science to their business advantage). The course will be delivered in English.
Target audience that will need to be trained: Team Leaders (middle management) and Individual Contributors (entry-level professionals)
The client will help financially with the first month/relocation, will arrange all visa’s and flights to and from Dubai and your home location.
The successful candidate/trainer will have the required knowledge and experience associated with Data and Analytics and will be expected to deliver a range of different courses which are ready and have been piloted, each course is a 2-3 day training and covers a wide range of modules/topics.
The successful trainer will be dedicated to this course and will be available to the client throughout the Term, 5 days per week (Sunday-Thursday). All training materials, supporting materials, exercises, hardware, software and facilities will be provided by the client.
Please see the course outline below:
Introduction to analytics & technology
- Learning goal: Understand the importance of analytics and technology and the benefit it can bring to the client and become a promoter to encourage followers to embrace it
- Example topics: Importance of data, Glimpse into machine learning, Visualization
Understanding and applying analytics use cases
- Learning goal: Lead the client into a more thorough use of analytics & technology
- Example topics: Deriving insights & translating into action, Lifecycle of a use case, Rapid prototyping, New ways of working (agile)
Power of technology (this will be covered by a 'technology' trainer)
- Learning goal: Understand how technology can improve the way we do things and get exposed to the latest technological trends and threats
- Example topics: Digital trends, Cloud and IT infrastructure, Cybersecurity, big data IT
- Learning goal: Learn foundations of data collection and manipulation techniques
- Example topics: Data collection, Data manipulation, Handling big data
Analytics modelling toolkit
- Learning goal: Learn foundations of analytics modelling techniques
- Example topics: Coding (introduction), Quantitative methodology, Predictive modelling, Latest and greatest in machine learning