Data Scientist – Senior, NLP & Neural Networks – Consulting
We have an urgent requirement for a Senior Data Scientist with a deep theoretical knowledge of NLP and Neural Networks. Ideal candidates will have a background in Financial Services, although candidates from other backgrounds and with excellent theoretical knowledge of NLP and Neural Networks will be considered.
This role will be consulting based and client facing. You will also need to be comfortable leading a team of junior engineers/data scientists.
Suitable candidates will be able to explain in depth, theory associated with Natural Language Processing and Neural Networks, such as:
- What exactly is a Random Forest and how does it work.
- Being able to explain Dimensionality Reduction in depth.
- Being able to explain Principal Component Analysis in depth.
- Being able to explain Logistic Regression, LSTM and the theory of a Neural Network.
Ideal academic background will be:
- Any of the Engineering disciplines.
Please forward your CV for immediate attention: