Python Developer, Machine Learning, IOT, AirFlow, MLflow, Kubeflow
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Python Developer to work on a next-generation AI-based Predictive Fault Management and Predictive Maintenance solution.
The machine learning solution generates high-quality insights that allow its customers to predict how and when IT/OT will fail, enabling them to manage fault development in real-time as well as plan maintenance more effectively.
This Python Developer will work directly with our data scientists to take their prototypes and engineer them into scalable production applications.
- At least 3 years Python programming expertise
- Experience of architecting, developing and scaling ML applications using a variety of workflow tools such as AirFlow, MLflow or Kubeflow
- In-depth understanding of the pros/cons of each of ML workflow tools
- Experience of machine learning techniques including NLP
- Experience of building data processing pipelines
- Scala programming knowledge is a plus